Call for Symposia
Deadline for submission of oral presentations:
The Call for Symposia is closed. We have received 130 symposium proposals and selected 41 proposal covering a wide range of topics including ambient air pollution, arsenic, biomarkers, climate change, electromagnetic fields, endocrine disrupting chemicals, ethics, gene-environment interaction, household air pollution, ionizing radiation, microbial environment, Nanomaterial, persistent organic pollutants, traffic noise, toxic waste and related health risks.
Submission of oral presentations for confirmed symposia:
- Symposium submissions of oral presentations must only be submitted for confirmed symposia. The corresponding symposium organizers have been informed by e-mail.
- Please ensure, that you enter the symposium no. in the abstract document details for each abstract you submit (this information was sent to the symposium organizers)
- You will be able to modify and revise your submissions until March 31, 2013.
- Successful submissions will be confirmed by an automatically generated e-mail.
- All abstracts will be published online in Environmental Health Perspectives.
- Please note that we may consider retracting the acceptance of a symposium if the submitted version deviates considerably from the previously submitted version. Incomplete or late submissions (after 31 March 2013) are not accepted and will lead to cancellation of your symposium.
- Whenever appropriate structure your abstracts as follows: Background, Aims, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
- The text of the abstract is limited to 2,000 characters, including spaces. Do not include tables or figures.
- During the submission process you will be asked to classify your abstract using a drop down menu according to the most relevant exposure, health domain and type of research.